If you believe that our Service contains any alleged infringement of copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress or any other intellectual property right (“Protectable Work”), please send us a written notice that includes all of the following:
1. Identify the Protectable Work you believe is being infringed. Include any applicable copyright/trademark registration numbers.
2. Identify the work you believe is infringing upon the Protectable Work and include a description of where it is located (or screen shots) on our Service.
3. Your name, address, phone number and email address.
4. State whether you are the owner of the Protectable Work or state the specific basis for your authority to act on behalf of the owner of the Protectable Work.
5. Please include the following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury, I am is authorized to act on behalf of the owner and I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include a physical or electronic signature.
For alleged copyright infringement, we will treat copyright infringement notices that meet these requirements in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Where to Send Notices:
Pasadena, CA 91103